Monday, October 20, 2014

My Opinion Mondays - Nurtura Replenishing Cream

Hello Again!

For my first My Opinion Monday I'd like to rave about one of my very favorite beauty products and a key player in my skincare routine.  My moisturizer.  I wasn't sure what product to review and I wanted to make sure it was one that I was completely sold on and that has been tried and  proven true.

My skincare routine has changed many times throughout the years but the one product that has remained in every phase is the Avon Nurtura Replenishing Cream.  This product is absolutely amazing.  My skin is normal to dry and I rarely breakout but I feel I owe a lot of that in part to this cream.

I've tried many moisturizers and none of them have come close.  It has a soft fresh fragrance and a smooth buttery feel.  I would actually describe it as butter for your face because it nourishes the skin like nothing I've experienced before.  I normally only apply it at night once I've gone through my skincare routine. When applied to the skin it feels very greasy but that is because it is restoring moisture and nourishing the skin, this feeling will only last 2-5 minutes until it is absorbed. On days like today (a lazy blogging saturday) where I don't have to be anywhere for sometime, I like to cleanse and exfoliate my face in the morning and then apply two coats (yes you read right TWO COATS) of this moisturizer and just let it work its magic.  My face thanks me every time for it :)

Below is a photo of this wonder products.  I sincerely hope some of you will give it a try especially with fall and winter fast approaching.  We could all use a really good moisturizer.




PS. I just looked on the website and it's on sale for $2.99.  I'm a bit excited as I will be stocking up on this as if it were liquid gold!!

What's your favorite moisturizer?

Hope you'll come back for next week's My Opinion Monday.

xoxo Mia




1 comment:

  1. You've got me absolutely HOOKED on this cream!
    Well done! haha

    ReplyDelete