Thursday, October 16, 2014

2014 Top 4 Fall Nail Polishes

Hello Again!

I hope you've enjoyed my last post along with the new look of my blog.

Today's post will be on one of my favorite collections. My nail polish rack. I started collecting nail polish a few years ago after watching one of Nicole Guerriero's videos. So over the years I've built and established a pretty good collection if I do say so myself. As the title of this post states below are my top four colors along with a few designs I found on Pinterest in no particular order.



1. Cinna-snap is a  red/berry polish from Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri line. This polish is one of the newest additions to my collection. I never thought I could pull a color like this off before but I bit the bullet and bought it and am so happy with it. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut and try something outside of your comfort zone in order to truly see your potential. This polish is very pigmented and dried instantly as the name states and is truly one I would recommend buying this season.




I found this beautiful design on mywomenstuff.com


2. Gold Roses this is also a Sally Hansen's polish but sadly I believe it is discontinued. I have yet to see this color on the racks this season and what a shame that is. It is truly the best rose gold polish I have seen by far. Just like the polish above it is also an extremely pigmented polish one coat and a good top coat and you're all set to head out the door!




I found this princessy design on prettydesigns.com


3. Disturbia from the Wet n Wild Megalast line this is a beautiful plum color with the perfect amount of shimmer.  I'm not one for very dark colors but his will most definitely be one of my go-to polishes this fall.



I found this cool design on fashionsy.com


4. Nirvana is the perfect polish for all my brow/grey loving girls out there. This polish is from the Sinful Colors line and I believe it is very fallesque. It reminds me of a pair of  stylish combat boots with an awesome edgy outfit. This will be the perfect accessory to any fallwear.





I found this design on pinky-blue.over-blog.com

Hope you enjoyed this post.

What are your fall nail colors?  Leave your comments below.

See you monday.

xoxo Mia

4 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! Love that red especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy!!! it has been on my nails all week long I'm obsessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! Great post and lovely pictures to ago along with them! :)

    Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Jay! cant wait for you to do the rose gold one on my nails for me!! lol

    ReplyDelete